Monday, June 27, 2011

Experimentation

Here we are agian. I'm not totally sure who is actually looks at my blog, and those who do, thank you for taking your time to take a look. I would really like my blog to be more public but at the same time I am either under motivated or absolutely terrified of mkaing my art more public. Like, when I want to comment on someones blog post of artists who are way more experienced and better than me, I freeze up in fear of how they would react to my blog if they decide to check it out. I'm also condiering getting a tumblr to act as a mirror blog to this one because a lot of my favorite artists have a tumblr than a blogger. Anyway, here's some stuff! I've been experimenting with backgrounds and lighting effects, so they are a kinda sloppy.
 Another chracter from Suikoden :) Thanks for viewing!

No comments: